Century Metal Recycling (CMR), is India’s largest producer of Aluminium and Zinc die-casting alloys with a combined annual capacity of over approx 300,000 MT. Since its inception, it has maintained its fast-paced growth by leveraging latest technology and continuous improvement.
CMR commenced its business in 2006, when it put up a state-of-the-art technology plant at Tatarpur, near New Delhi. The plant deployed sophisticated technologies such as twin-shaft shredder, eddy current separator, high-capacity melting furnaces with metal circulation pump, de-coater, etc. CMR Group is presently operating through ten manufacturing plants including 4 plants under two Joint Ventures with renowned Japanese companies, Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Nikkei MC Aluminium. Recently, CMR has also put up 11th manufacturing plant under 50-50 joint venture with Chiho Environmental Group Limited to engage in the collection, segregation processing, recycling and treatment of all types of secondary metal raw material.
Some of our firsts in India that laid the foundation of our leadership position in the industry are:
- Large-scale Aluminium recycling in a largely unorganized industry
- Highty-automated alloying plant sourced from Europe
- Mechanized sorting facility with eddy current seperators, shredders, spectrometers and gravimetric separation units
- Supply of molten metal to customers from side-by-side plants and also over-the-road
- Has ISO 14001, TS16949,45001 and OHSAS 18001, Research & Development certifications.